The outfit that drove me batty

 Weeks ago, when my Halloween addiction was in its early stages, I suggested to a friend that we get matchy matchy for a smexy Halloween pic and she immediately found a gorgeous little bat bra and thong by Seniha and a bunch of us bought it and posed together in a night of fun and sheer chaos. 

We took this back on October 11.


I don't think any of us got a great picture out of that session but it was a lot of fun anyhow and I know mt friends wore their bat suits to various Halloween parties, but I still wanted to get a great picture in it and I kept trying. I did several shoots in it and tossed them all but still wanted to show off this great outfit;

I mean it's an adorable set, am I right? Look at those boots!





So finally, I called my friend Carol and made her pose with me. I think the results made my my weeks of batty-ness worth it. By the way the cute little trick or treat bucket is a freebie at Rock and Shock!



trick or treat!