Mysterious Island!


As I said yesterday, my friends and I like to travel around on our jetskis and explore.

I wanted to blog the new land on the map, so we TP'd to the rez zone nearest it and had a blast looking at the end of the continent, seeing all the people gathered at the end of the continent, generally enjoying the vibe of the jetski moment and when I'd had my fill of photographing we turned south and in no time wer back at my home dock.

So we traveled south from there with the idea that we would get to the base of the continent and decide what we wanted to explore. Along the way we stopped at an adorable lil bar and rez zone provided by the lindens.



I think that's tofu on there.

So we are hanging out and looking at the map and not far away I found this seriously funky looking place, check this out!


Look how different the island in the middle is, even highlighted by the light there it's so much darker than the rest! You have mainland off to the east here and then older, but still very recognizeable Bellisseria builds around it- I've been looking at the world map a lot and this is a mysterious dark green sea monster! A secret island of furries! Jeff Bezo's secret lair!

Ok, so no spoilers but it was none of those things. In doing some research as to what we'd found, I found a lot of cool things and I will share them with you in tomorrow's post, after I've fully explored the mysterious island in full!