Flying to the Stilt Houses

 Ok first, is this plane adorable or what?

It's the Super D-Trel from Dani Airplanes and it belongs to my flying friend. These are the people who were trying to fly from Belli to the stilt houses to the north. I wrote about it here, yes, it can be done, I did it on my jet ski. 

Well my friend's significant other likes to fly and followed a lot of the route I suggested but not enough of it to be successful, and being a dude, he doubted that it can be done since he failed to escape the stilt houses. 

Girl power! We took off from the dock near my home in Eastern Belli and landed in the stilt houses to the far north- Immoral Porpoises north. My friend's lil D-Trel is wonderful and we had almost no rough air the whole way. 

And, we parked like a boss.



So there you go. Yes, it can be done, you can get there from here!