Jed Luckless at Angel's Rest

I was lucky enough to be online when the call came from the Jed Head group that Jed Luckless show was starting. At the time, however, I was wearing an outfit from the 17th Century.

Not kidding- who knew Marie Antoinette was a Jedhead?


This is an outfit you'll see here in a couple days!


The show was at Angel's Rest Performance and Art Collective, fabulous place you can visit here.

I blogged about a Jed Luckless show the other day and gave some of his deets there including all the winter tour dates, so browse on over if you're not familiar with Jed Luckless and his awesomeness. 




Tonight's show was great as well. I missed quite a lot of the first set while cooking dinner but could hear it and would stop in to my screen once in a while to see the amazing light show by Moondance Parx. Seriously, you need to experience one of these shows, a Jed Luckless show is consistently the best SL live show I've seen in years.

Here's a little video I made from clips I shot during various songs and stitched together. The music is from the show tonight and so are the particles- they just came from different songs so it's really a Moondance Parx sizzle reel with music by Jed Luckless!~

Great show tonight!