Pegleg Channel Rez Zone

 Besides having one of the best names for anything nautical, Pegleg Channel has location going for it. It sits right on the main line for shipping in central Bellisseria, perfectly located on what I think of as the "eastern run" of open bay water in Belli- the two sides created by the landmass that Peg Leg Channel sits at the end of. Beautiful location for sailors and GTFO players alike. 


As an aside- On this map, yes, that's ice. It is a link to the premium arctic experience as I recall. There was a hunt that started there at one time too. As usual, I was miserable at it, I am a disaster at hunts. Even Helen Hunt just shakes her head when I approach.

But back to the topic, Pegleg Channel. Slurl.





As you can see from both the map and the pics, this is a pretty big deal of a rez zone, with the little boat house and lovely seating. It's beautifully done as always and as I said, it is just a tremendously handy rez zone for any sailor who lost their ride or is feeling wobbly after battling scripty seas to the south.