Offseason Millbank and the Panamole Canal

 Also called "the blog about the Belli Passports Part the Deux"

ZOMG I love this passport thingy.





Well like I said yesterday I went to Campwich Lodge and Campwich Forest, which was the starting point for a rally this week in the Passport Users Group. I wrote about it here

Well after I blogged that I decided to read the rally directions and they began with "Rez a Boat" and they had me. I followed the directions up to the Panamole Canal and was happily navigating the canal when I read the next instructions which were to get out of the boat, I passed my spot.

So I went on foot to get the stamp for my passport and then for the next part it advised a vehicle, or, the walk will do me good. I like that. I rezzed my beautiful new Unicorn Bike (Thank you bike fairy!!) and rode to the next stop on the tour.

Millbank!

I've been here for their awesome Halloween stuff, never thought about where it is on the map. Great place to ride laps on my bike!

In Millbank right now is a railroad handcar, some tracks, a few camels and some goats. Apparently it changes, I love it. So then I went to the next stop which was Miller's Pond. I'm terrible at directions, but this is just a ton of fun!.