Rolling the Dice in the Game of Homes

 Well I have adored living in a log home since I moved in way back here last August but all around me people are getting great new homes and seeing the world and I'm still doing my thing in my log home, but I actually spend almost all my time in and around the waters of Belli Fairgrounds so I cashed in my log home on a houseboat!


I ended up with a beautiful place in Eagles Fly and I probably would have kept it if we could own more than one home as it was a perfect location for sailing and flying.

So I bought a plane! Yes! A D-Trel from Dani Airplanes. My friend has one she's let me fly and I really thought I would get a bigger plane but in the end I decided to get this lil cutie and if I end up flying a lot I can get the bigger one.






So anyway I dragged a friend along and we rode from my new houseboat in Eagles Fly up to the fairgrounds and it took a lil less than 30 minutes at average throttle speeds and taking our time along the rivers. 

So then I bought the plane and it was just a few minutes OVER LAND from my place to the fairgrounds, but I did get insta-crashed once so my preferred route would be more over water, which I did on the way back from the southernmost stilts and it was over twenty minutes flying along the coasts to get home.

Well that's too far so I cashed in that houseboat and tried a log home but it was a crowded little lot with no charm. So then I rolled again and got a houseboat in Doran that was nothing great, so I cashed that in and a Victorian came up, but the location was mediocre, a whole block full of them, yuck, so I cashed that in and SWORE I would only take a houseboat and BAM!

That stupid one in Doran came up again! That really shouldn't count against my daily total if I have to reject the same houseboat twice.


So I think I have one more try left today. Wish me luck! And say hi to my new plane!