The Magic is Back!

 

When I discovered the magic of the weekend sales it was like I had found my calling!

I shall shop and bedeck my avatar in everything under the sun and all of it only 50-75 lindens!

Fifty Linden Fridays was kinda the genesis of them all for me and now it is that, plus the Happy Weekend and Saturday Sale. There are bunches of others but those are my primary jams. 

Many of my friends still enjoy the notecards from the groups themselves but I prefer SeraphimSL (link) and specifically their pages for the aforementioned sales, which you can find under "Recurring Events."

I mention this and blog it here because there are a surprising number of people that don't know about Seraphim, or even the weekend sales for that matter. Seriously, if this is new to you you've made my day because I remember the joy of seeing all those sale items on The Saturday Sale for the first time. 

So my love of the sales was strong and true for the longest time but had fallen off in the last few months. How many short dresses do I need? I already can't wear all the ones I have. I've bought dozens of couches and only actually ever used a couple. 

My friends explained there are phases to the sales, they vary depending on the person. 

So I had passed the very long "buy everything you can" phase and the "ok you need to stop this" phase, and spent a long while in the "only buy furniture and hair" phase and was pretty well down to just a couple items a week that interested me and then blammo, I got a makeover and have whole new crap to shop for! This weekend's shopping has been heaven!

Check this out:

So there's a lot not from the sales here but the backdrop and pose is and so are the lil tubes that look like ribs.

I've never bought backdrops before, who am I?

If you want either of them better hurry as they will be gone at the end of tomorrow (ish, some stores keep their weekend sales stuff out until like Tuesday but it's a gamble). Here's a link to the backdrop and poses and here's a link to the glowy tubes. If  the links don't work they are both in Happy Weekend this week. 

I have been enjoying the shopping for cyberglowypunky stuff so much I'm thinking of blogging stores again because of all the cool fantasy stuff that's out there, much of it sooo amazingly made and brought to life from imagination and pixels. 

For those of you new to Seraphim and the sales! Welcome!! There are many stages you'll pass through, enjoy them all. :)