Isla del Mer

 I've wanted to update my mermaid look for weeks months and finally managed to think of it while my friend Pan happened to be on the other day. She has created several of the best outfits for land or sea I've ever seen, so I've been hoping to pick her Mermaid brain again and she was kind enough to go swimming with me at Isla del Mer!

OMG this place! and OMG her outfit! (see pics below!)

So, how we got there- yesterday I went looking around for a place to mermaid and blog and landed there and it checked all the boxes for a mermaid place for me- big and underwater. 

I sent the LM to Pan this morning and she said "the dinosaur place?"

I popped back over there to make sure I had the right LM and something killed me! Suddenly I was teleporting home and local was saying something fading from my screen about having been killed! 

Or at least that's what I thought it said, I was pretty much in a panic because my old mermaid saved outfit was a train wreck and we were supposed to meet soon as photo-ready maidens of the sea!

I forgot all about it and put together my outfit with time to spare and forgot all about having been killed.

Well! It turns out it's a thing!

What a cool feature of this place, join the group (it's free) and you won't be killed by the sharks and such swimming around. 

Don't fear, tho- I was killed quite quickly that aforementioned first time, but swam around blissfully ignorant for quite a while without being harmed before Pan clued me in to the group thing, so it's not like instant peril or anything, I thought it was a great feature of an extremely cool place.

Also, dinosaurs. It IS the dinosaur place!

Above ground is a volcano and volcanic island that's just gorgeous.

They have "live" dinosaurs above ground and some really fun skeletons of them underwater. The place is gorgeous and huge, lots of places for pics or just chilling and chatting. Many very cool things to swim around or just walk around- we saw plenty of people walking around both under the sea and on the volcanic islands too.

Two thumbs up from both these mermaids!

Isla del Mer.