More Passport Stops!

 So I talked my friend into doing the Bellisseria Passport with me and she swears she had a good time even as i dragged her through the first few stops of the last Rally.








We were slightly un prepared as I forgot there's no place to rez a vehicle on the Panamole Canal bridge and I had planned on using one of my awesome cars but we were resourceful and rode unicorn bicycles from The Panamole Canal to Miller's Pond, so yes, we redid the blog stops I did here already with the exact same vehicles, part one and part two

It's like when a sitcom brings you up to speed and then starts you again. 

Only it's a sitcom without jokes.

 You know what has jokes though? The Panamole Canal section of the Rally notecard we were following. I won't ruin them but reprinting them here but lemme say some of those bombs landed, well played, jokesters! If you would like to get in on this action and have the vaguest idea what I'm talking about go to the Bellisseria Bureau of Bureaucracy in-world and fill out your passport info, then get the travel tips and anything else that looks fun.

So far it's all fun. For this Rally we started at Campwich and went up the Panamole Canal, over to Millbank and then up to Miller's Pond. 

In Miller's Pond there is a houseboat that missed the class about buoyancy. We got swimmy rings and paddled out to the middle of the pond to see it, then rezzed my boat and went through those uncredibly low and beautiful bridges on the river that leads to Guppy. That was amazing!

There are currently two passport stamps at Belli Fairgrounds, one on the Rally and the Hamsters Animal Sanctuary available in their office. From there we went back to the big wet hole near Picard's Wharf and found the BBB kiosk without too much searching. 

It was a wonderful adventure and a bunch of great Passport Stamps!