Bellisseria Survival Guide Vol 2- Game of Homes

It's probably not a surprise to those that know me that I end up in a lotta different conversations with people during the course of a day and the two top questions I get from people new to Belli are "There are parties?" and "What's GoH?"

Thusly, this is the second in a series intended to welcome the influx of new people to Bellisseria that annually follows the release of the free Lelutka heads. 

 I am not an expert on anything except putting my foot in my mouth, so keep that in mind, but here's the still-accurate Vol I- The Guide to Parties over here. 

Now, I had hoped to have a much more detailed article here for you- and that part is probably no surprise to readers- BUT this time the reason is because I'M STILL DOING RESEARCH!

I know, I too was surprised I could use the word "research" for once and not feel shame. 

Anyway- I WILL write a longer story about my own Game of Homes experience but it's ongoing so stay tuned but in the meantime, this was just intended to tell noobies to Belli about GoH.

GoH stands for Game of Homes and it's used when people are constantly trying to land the best house ever by rolling the dice at secondlife.com 

First- you probably already know that there are many different "styles" to choose from- Traditional, Houseboats, Victorians, Log Homes, Stilt Homes, Chalets, Fantasy Homes and now, soonish, modern homes. All of these are 1024 parcels, so a premium account covers it.

There are also adorable campers that are only 512, but inexplicably you can only own one.

Pick one that reflects how you like to spend your time in Belli. 

I loved to boat around Belli and had just bought a plane, so I decided to cash in my log home for a house where I can park them right outside. I wrote about it here. I was so excited for that houseboat and it was absolutely the perfect location for both.

But it was a long way from the central part of Bellisseria, the Fairgrounds, so I rolled again. And landed an incredible location right near the Fairgrounds. 

Well that jazzed me up so much I got a second account to become premium and after a few rolls landed a house that is now the Riverbridge Café. Wanna see a great house lot?


Riverbridge is the only home in one quarter of Capitol Springs, it sits on a river that is travelled by many people every day in "Old Belli" and is literally down the street from my houseboat. Winner Winner Chicken Dinner.

I swear this is not intended as a "lookatmyhouses" post, but rather a song of hope to people because if I can land two dream homes, anyone can.

You get five rolls a day. If you love your house that's great!! If you don't give Game of Homes a try!!

Protip- When you do land a Victorian or a Camper or a Traditional or any and all of them- be sure to stop long enough to grab the Linden Home Content Pack for each home style as they are all different. Click the "home controller" to get it, usually a mailbox or buoy or something near your home!!

Like I said, this is the first of two posts as this story is much deeper, but this should clear up the "WTF is GoH?" question. And may the odds always be in your favor. ♥